Grammarly Review - Is Grammarly Worth buying
Looking for grammar checking online tools, right? We bring forth an inevitable tool which can immensely help to avoid typo-errors and grammatical errors. Want to publish a fecund article on your website which is easy to read? Innumerable problems and one solution, which is ‘Grammarly’.
If you are an aspiring writer or a blogger, or if you just want to take good care of your technical aspects of writing, Sign up for grammarly Premium free trial might be the superior choice for you! Well, is Grammarly the most precise grammar checker tool? Is it worth paying for? Okay, let’s delve into this guide to find out.
Grammarly Review: The significant features with each Version
If someone is on the writing platform for so many years and still is not using it, that’s a huge mistake! More than 10 million users have been using this amazing platform for their spellings and grammar check.
Grammarly mainly goes through a piece of text that you have written and checks for any writing mistakes. There are two types of Grammarly versions available:
- Free Version: It covers the basics such as grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Premium Version: It provides you a bit more, such as offering stylistic and amazing writing practice suggestions.
However, there will be a clear difference between writing something alluring and perceivable vs writing something unprofessional.
- Spell Check: It diligently checks every word in your write-up for spelling mistakes.
- Grammar and Punctuation: It identifies common and advanced grammar and punctuation mistakes. Such as
- comma addition, fragments, run-on sentences, and so on.
- Plagiarism: While running a plagiarism check, your entire document will be checked in case there is an analogy.
- Writing Style: It significantly provides that ‘near human’ touch which offers suggestions, tips on your style of writing.
Who is Grammarly good for?
Grammarly is equally useful for native English speakers and those who are not writing very often in English. People who should use Grammarly are as follows:
- Content Writers
- Academic Writers
- Content Copywriters and Marketers
Even if the new writers or professional writers are the native English Speakers, they also rely on Grammarly. On top of that, from here you can switch your writing in American English, British English, Canadian English, Australian English, and so on. You can efficiently use it to ennoble your blog post.
How much does Grammarly cost?
You might think that Grammarly is free or not! The answer is Yes, you can use it free with having some good features. This free version has no obstructions, which means you can use it for a lifetime without having thought of the trial period.
However, if you want to avail of more superior features of Grammarly, switch to ‘Premium’ version now. The Grammarly pricing options are illustrated below:
- Grammarly Premium monthly subscription costs $29.95 per month.
- Grammarly Premium annual subscription costs $11.66 per month.
- Grammarly Premium quarterly subscription costs $19.98 per month.
Grammarly Pros and Cons:
Grammarly is an amazing and budget-friendly tool to fix all those major errors. Here are some of the pros and cons are illustrated below.
- Necessary online tool for native and non-native speakers and writers.
- A stunning online grammar knowledgebase
- You can easily create a Chrome, Firefox, Safari extension to ensure complete access every time.
- Not a complete replacement for a human proofreader.
Well, we hope you got a good view of Grammarly from this session. It’s not that perfect and it is also unable to replace a human editor. It has some flaws. However, now you can think, should you use it? Grammarly will help you find and diminish your writing errors and it’s easy to use too. It is an unprecedented tool for almost any writer.